In July and August : every sunday at 3.00 pm
For other occasions please contact the Maison du Tourisme of Dinant : 082/22.28.70
For the brewery (in Leuven), please contact Tourisme Leuven.
The Maison Leffe is situated at 23, Charreau des Capucins in 5500 Dinant : 082/22.91.91
This place offers you the opportunity to discover everything about Leffe-beer.
Other information about Leffe beer on : Cafés Leffe.
We would be happy to porpose you an overnight on your may to Santiago de Compostella.
Reservation is obligatory. Please contact our secretariate: email@example.com
Covid preventive measure are mandatory.
How to find the Abbey?
From E411 Motorway to Brussels
- Leave the motorway at exit 20 (Achêne)
- Follow the direction to Dinant-centre
- At Dinant, down the rue Saint-Jacques, turn right, direction Yvoir
- After the Delhaize supermarket, turn right, direction Spontin
From E411 Motorway to Luxemburg
- Take exit 19 (Spontin)
- Follow the direction Spontin, then Dinant
- Down the Charreau de Leffe, you see the Abbey
There are a lot of parking possibilities.
Take a train to Dinant (1hour) or Namur (with a possible change)
From Namur (28km)
Take a train to Dinant (1hour)
From Dinant (the Abbey is at a five minutes’ walk)
- out of the station, turn left
- walk as soon as possible alongside the Meuse
- In front of the Delhaise supermarket, cross the street and continue on your left
- turn right in the rue du Moulin
- You see the Abbey, go alongside the wall to the entrance door